every growth story is different and there is something to learn from others
interact with a serial entrepreneur who sold his previous venture to fabfurnish
learn from others experiences and meet like minded people
After being brought up in Delhi, Nishrit earned a BS in Computer Science from UIUC, worked for an year at Pearson Education's core development team in the US. He left an offer at Google, Mountainview in 2011 seeing the increasing popularity of start ups in India (Flipkart, fashionandyou, etc were just picking up). Few months later he was recruited by Oliver Samwer of Rocket Internet to join them in their India expansion and was part of the founding team.
Along with his partner Tushar Ahluwalia (who is also with him at StalkBuyLove as well) and Sunnyraj Agarwal, launched www.heavenandhome.com that affiliated with Westwing Global Group of Companies. Within 6 months, it was the biggest home decor and furniture shopping club of India and had grown to a team of 200+. In mid 2012 the founders exited to Fabfurnish and decided to quit Rocket Internet to do their own startup in fashion space. Since then, they have been working on making StalkBuyLove the biggest fast fashion brand in India and the world.
Previous Startups that have participated in GrowthTalks
Flow of GrowthTalks
All the attendees MUST purchase a ticket per head to attend GrowthTalks
AT THE EVENT
- All the attendees must produce the purchased tickets either in electronic or in print format
- The event starts sharp on time - please reach the venue 15 minutes before schedule
- Ice-breaking: Each startup introduces itself in 60 seconds
- The keynote speaker shall address the audience for up to 30 minutes
- Post this, the house opens for a round-table discussion on startups' challenge
- Open networking over soft drinks